[CMake] Re: Deb and RPM package generation modules

Vitor Vasconcelos Araujo Silva vasconcv at loria.fr
Thu Jul 12 13:46:59 EDT 2007

> It seems that the macro is called twice while the value of ${PROJECT}
> didn't changed (maybe twice in the same file?). If your project is open
> source, I can take a look

	Yes, it is. I can send you my main CMakeLists file.

> No, this variable add path(s) to the standard path where cmake search
> modules.
> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Useful_Variables

	Oh, thanks.
	But I added it (CMAKE_MODULE_PATH) and the problem persists.

> Ok, but my macro generate a control file name control_${PROJECT_NAME} in
> ${PROJECT_BINARY_DIR} folder.

	I started to read your MACRO and, after comment the first
ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND (the one that creates the control file, I think), I
got no more errors. I added a simple ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND and the SAME
error is displayed. But I can't figure why, because I don't see any
other rule...
	My ${PROJECT_BINARY_DIR} is the same of ${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}.

> Your problem is not to that the file already exist, but that there is
> two rule trying to generate the same control file.
> (there may be a problem, I should use DEB_TARGET_NAME instead of the
> project name, I'll change it tomorrow. I hope it will solve your problem
> because I'm soon on vacation for two weeks)

	Thanks a lot. (I'll be on vacation tuesday...)
	Oh, let me know if you need my CMakeFile, I can send it to you.
(Althought it's not finished yet...)

--
	Vitor VASCONCELOS
	Projet QGAR