[CMake] removing -Dtarget_EXPORTS

Alexandru Ciobanu aciobanu at matrox.com
Wed Jul 11 10:27:35 EDT 2007

Hi!

Is there a way to remove -Dtarget_EXPORTS from the compile flags?

I know it has its utility for shared libs, but in my case it does not
allow me to use Precompiled Headers ( with Intel C++ Compiler ).

This specific compiler wants to have exactly the same flags when
creating and using precompiled headers, e.g.:
    icpc ...FLAGS... -create-pch my.pchi   ( create )
    icpc ...FLAGS... -use-pch my.pchi        ( use )

CMake makes it look like this:
    icpc ...FLAGS... -create-pch my.pchi                              (
create )
    icpc -Dmy_EXPORTS ...FLAGS... -use-pch my.pchi        ( use )

Which results in the Intel Compiler warning:
Warning #672: the command line options do not match those used when
precompiled header file "my.pchi" was created

So how do I remove/disable that flag?

Alex Ciobanu