[CMake] cmake install - problem at copy

B. Carrupt cmake at digicapt.ch
Tue Jul 10 03:06:57 EDT 2007

It's working now, thanks. I had to add /usr/local/lib in ld.so.conf
(don't know why it's not there by default) so that the wx libraries
could be found.

What I don't understand is why it was working when I ran the binary
from the build/bin directory of cmake directly (or when I copied it
manually to the location).

Thank you for the ldd command, it's really useful !

B. Carrupt