[CMake] Deb and RPM package generation modules

Vitor Vasconcelos Araujo Silva vasconcv at loria.fr
Mon Jul 9 11:56:53 EDT 2007

> Hi everyone,
>
> In case someone is interested in linux package generation within cmake,
>  I've started to improve the existing scripts
> (http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMakeUserUseRPMTools
> <http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMakeUserUseRPMTools>
>   and http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMakeUserUseDebian)
>  to make both debian and rpm packaging easier.

	Hello Mehdi,

	I'm very interested and trying to use, but I'm experiencing a problem
and I cannot figure out where exacly it is. I included the macros in my
main project (actually, I copied your code to test it inside my project)
and the calls to the macros.

INCLUDE (../cmake_adds/DpkgDeb.cmake)
if ( DPKG_FOUND )
     add_debian_package ( ${PROJECT_NAME} )
endif ( DPKG_FOUND )

	When I run cmake . , I got the error:

	CMake Error: Attempt to add a custom rule to output
"../../control_Project.rule" which already has a custom rule.

	Ok, but I don't have in any of my project directories the file
"control_Project.rule" (where Project is the name of my project).
	So, I don't know why CMake is complaining. I have a custom rule
uninstall and I use the CMake's INSTALL command.
	Should you clarify your macro?
	Thanks a lot,
--
	Vitor VASCONCELOS