[CMake] good open source IDE

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jul 1 20:48:01 EDT 2007

On 02.07.07 02:29:54, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 01.07.07 19:47:57, Brandon Van Every wrote:
> > - maybe setting up Eclipse is the ticket, based on recent posts, but
> > I'm reticent.  Not sure I want to deal with a learning curve there,
> > but maybe I should try.
>
> The CDT Project claims various fixes to their C++ indexer in, which is one
> of the main problems in CDT

Ooops, I forgot to include the version numbers. I meant to say they
claim they've got much improvements in the just-released 4.0 version and
CDT 3.1.2 had serious problems (I once tried to import kdelibs/KDE4 and
sooner rather than later the memory eclipse got - half a gig - got
exhausted)

Andreas

--
Your society will be sought by people of taste and refinement.