[CMake] Use of -J option with cmake generated makefiles

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Fri Jan 26 10:02:53 EST 2007

I use -j 2 all the time but you are right that the console is kinda
messed up. I doubt that there is a real "Fix" for this as you are
basically having two threads both write to the same console at the
same time. You are just going to have to live with it.

  BTW. try make -j 4 or -j 8 some time and watch the output.  ;-)
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer