[CMake] Re: Problem building aa KDevelop project file

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Wed Jan 24 02:19:45 EST 2007

Von: Christophe Cavalaria <chris.cavalaria at free.fr>

> Alexander Neundorf wrote:
>

> > Von: Christophe Cavalaria <chris.cavalaria at free.fr>

> >> Any idea why it is so? The project file itself correctly configures a
> >> file filter for the Headers, it's just that no header file is in the
> >> project.
> >
> > Because you didn't list them as source for the target.
> > Which version of cmake do you have ?
> > I think since 2.4.5 cmake tries to automatically add the headers to
> > the project too.
>
> I'm using a slightly older cmake version : 2.4.3 And I tried explicitly
> listing the .h files too but it didn't work either. I suppose I should
> try upgrading cmake to the latest version then.

Yes. There if the source file and the header have the same basename and are in the same directory the header will be added automatically. If you add them explicitely they will appear twice in the kdevelop project file list. Not sure this is a problem, but anyway this is fixed in current cvs.

Bye
Alex