[CMake] My Customized cmake-mode.el includes support for CMakeCache.txt

Tristan Carel tristan.carel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 13:00:07 EST 2007

On 1/23/07, Stuart Tett <stuart.tett at gmail.com> wrote:
> I downloaded the cmake-mode.el and noticed that it doesn't highlight
> the CMakeCache.txt files. I customized it to do this.

This is great!

>  Since these
> files have "# comments" and "// comments" (I also allowed "/* comments
> */" though I don't know if these are actually supported. And I set it
> up to highlight the "KEY:TYPE=value" syntax.

It works properly. However the patch also identify as comments the
lines which begin with // in the CMake files. It is quiet confusing
when your are confident in your favorite editor and not very used to
the CMake syntax. So what about patching cmake-mode.el to provide 2
different modes, `cmake-mode' and `cmake-cache-mode'?

Thank you very much, Emacs/CMake users will save some time thanks to
your effort.

--
Tristan Carel
Music with dinner is an insult both to the cook and the violinist.