[CMake] ctest, timeout per test/cmd

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Tue Jan 23 10:43:22 EST 2007

There are two ways to globally put a time limit on each test IIRC.  One is
to set DART_TESTING_TIMEOUT (see Modules/CTest.cmake) to the number of
seconds to let a test run, the other is to set CTEST_TEST_TIMEOUT in your
ctest script IIRC. I do not believe there is a way to do it on a per test
basis, but... with SET_TESTS_PROPERTIES it would be easy to add as a new
feature to CMake.

Thanks
Ken

Ken Martin PhD