[CMake] cmake segfaults with ASM compiler

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Sun Jan 21 10:32:47 EST 2007

Prakash Punnoor wrote:

>>> ome soon to be released 2.4.4. version has the fix. :-)
>>>
>> 2.4.6 segfaults as well. Wasn't the fix from cvs incorporated?
>>

> Well, current cvs segfaults as well. Smells like regression...

Problem is, I don't think the cause was ever identified for this.  It
just happened to be fixed in cvs.   If you have a cvs build that shows
the problem, can you build with debug, and post the call stack?  Also,
creating a small test case that shows the problem would be good as well,
so we can add it to the regression tests.

-Bill