[CMake] Using CMake for embedded project

Fri Jan 19 08:05:48 EST 2007

On Friday 19 January 2007 01:59 IST, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > On Thursday 18 January 2007 13:05 IST, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > > Is this for an embedded linux project or some other OS ?
> > > Then maybe this helps:
> > >
> > > http://www.linuxdevices.com/articles/AT6762290643.html
> >
> > Alex, thanks for your response. I did read that article before posting
> > here.
> > The problem with that is that it is too focused ecos with the use
> > of "INCLUDE(UseEcos)" which seems to do all the hardwork! However, I
> > did pick up some tips from there. :-)
>
> Ok. So are you cross compiling for Linux are some other (self made ?) OS
> ?

No. Not for Linux. As is with Ecos, we build OS libraries that an
application can link to and use its services. The CMake build environment
is meant to build the libraries and not the application. We support library
in many environments and hence need a build and test infrastructure for it.
--
Cheers!
kitts