[CMake] Generator "Visual Studio 7 .NET 2003" fails to generate custom commands properly when explicit WORKING_DIRECTORY is given

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Jan 18 16:11:15 EST 2007

Bill Hoffman wrote:

> The bug is caused because cmake is creating a relative path, but not
> checking to see if
> the working directory has been changed.
>
> I will try to get a fix into the 2.4.7 when that comes out.

It should now be fixed in CVS:

$ cvs commit -m "ENH: do not use relative paths for custom command
commands if they working directory is used"
cmLocalVisualStudioGenerator.cxx
Checking for path: /cvsroot/CMake/CMake/Source
Unrestricted user: hoffman
/cvsroot/CMake/CMake/Source/cmLocalVisualStudioGenerator.cxx,v  <--
cmLocalVisualStudioGenerator.cxx

-Bill