[CMake] Cmake: INSTALL not working with subdirectories

Otavio Rodolfo Piske angusyoung at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 21:14:59 EST 2007

Hi all,

I have been using cmake for my soon-to-be-born project, however I'm
having problems during the install part.
Even though I add a target to be installed, it is not installed when I
run 'make install'.

Let me provide some details: my project is separated in modules, with
each module having its own CMakeLists.txt file.

This is the top-level CMakeLists.txt file:
http://svn.angusyoung.org/nus/CMakeLists.txt

And, this is the CMakeLists for one of the modules:
http://svn.angusyoung.org/nus/src/base/CMakeLists.txt

So, when I ran 'make install' it does not install libnbase-0.1.so on
linux neither nbase-0.1.dll on windows.
Currently, my CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX is set to /home/otavio/software

Am I missing something?
--
Otavio R. Piske - AngusYoung
 www.angusyoung.org