[CMake] Initial Windows-Lahey module

David M Garza David.M.Garza at aero.org
Tue Jan 9 11:03:58 EST 2007

I'm looking at using CMake for a few software projects in my department,
and as part of my learning CMake I've started working on a platform
module file for the Lahey Fortran compiler on Windows.  I don't have an
up-to-date version of Lahey--I'm at LF95 5.7--but I would hope this will
serve as a good starting point.

My needs are pretty simple so far--no shared or static libraries--so
this file likely still needs work for those targets.  If there are any
glaring omissions feel free to point them out and I'll add them.  I've
looked through some of the other Windows compiler modules and I wouldn't
be surprised if I'll need to add things.

David