[CMake] CMake 2.4.6-RC-2

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Jan 9 03:56:51 EST 2007

Bill,

cmake 2.4.6 rc2 is still unable to install cableswig properly. The .i
files in the SWIGLib directory are not installed.
There was no problem before cmake 2.4.4, so I guess it's a cmake bug.

Can you look at that problem before the release of cmake 2.4.6 final ?

Thanks,

Gaetan

On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 23:12:59 +0100, Bill Hoffman
<bill.hoffman at kitware.com> wrote:

> Mainly to fix a qt find problem on the Mac, and to fix a borland make
> problem, I am going to release a 2.4.6.
> The Changes in CMake 2.4.6 are as follows:
>
> * Remove svn test in ctestctest3
>
> * Fix for FIND_* order and framworks with PREFIX usage.
>
> * Fix for FindDoxygen and quiet mode.
>
> * Find JavaVM as well as jvm
>
> * Look for ruby1.8 and ruby
>
> * Fix for cpack .tgz.sh and dash
>
> * Fix for finding custom commands from a full path with CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR.
>
> * Fix for Borland make and custom commands that do nothing
>
> You can download cmake-2-4-6-RC-2-ARCH.* from here:
> http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.4/
>
> Please let me know if you find any issues.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Bill

Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)
tel: +33 1 34 65 29 66    fax: 01 34 65 29 09
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr