[CMake] again Qt4

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Thu Jan 4 17:08:48 EST 2007

Hi,

I don't have a Mac available, so I can't test myself.
In June the following change to FindQt4.cmake was committed:
http://www.cmake.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Modules/FindQt4.cmake?rev=1.59&root=CMake&view=log

There is this big chunk of code for frameworks removed inside
IF (QT_USE_FRAMEWORKS)
ENDIF (QT_USE_FRAMEWORKS)

I guess it still works with frameworks on OS X ?
Can somebody please confirm ?

2nd issue: since Qt 4.2 at least under Linux there are no special debug libraries compiled anymore.
Actually I think this should work as it is right now...
The _DEBUG_LIBRARY variables just stay empty, and you always end up with the release version, and the debug info separately available.

Bye
Alex