[CMake] cont. build results not appearing in dart2

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Thu Jan 4 10:16:05 EST 2007

Von: "Alexander Neundorf" <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net>

> Hi,
>
> so it seems I got the cont. build basically working. It runs all 5
> minutes, updates, builds if necessary and submits the result to our
> dart2 server. Problem: the data arrives at the server (in
> Temporary/Filexxx.xml.gz) but doesn't seem to be processed. This means
> it stays there and doesn't appear on the webpage.
> Any idea what could be wrong ?

Attached are two files:
File88.xml (from pc-neundorf1, Experimental build) is processed, File92.xml (from pc-drechsler, Continous build) is not processed.
The only difference I could find is in this line:

<Site BuildName="Linux-SUSE-10.0" BuildStamp="-Continuous" Name="pc-drechsler" Generator="ctest2.4-patch 5">

The Buildstamp tag doesn't have a date attached, so maybe dart2 doesn't know where to insert the data. What can I have done wrong so that the date is missing there ?

Bye
Alex