[CMake] cont. build results not appearing in dart2

Kedzierski, Artur CIV NAVSURFWARCENDIV CORONA artur.kedzierski at navy.mil
Wed Jan 3 13:21:23 EST 2007

	We had similar problem. It turned out that it takes
a long time for it to appear on the website (up to 10 minutes).
You can change this behavior by changing Project.xml file inside
of your Dart2 project directory. Search for
"Process queued task every 10 minutes" and change the <Schedule> value.
	I hope this helps for you.

--
Artur Kedzierski

-----Original Message-----
From: cmake-bounces+artur.kedzierski=navy.mil at cmake.org
[mailto:cmake-bounces+artur.kedzierski=navy.mil at cmake.org] On Behalf Of
Alexander Neundorf
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 5:11
To: cmake at cmake.org
Subject: [CMake] cont. build results not appearing in dart2

Hi,

so it seems I got the cont. build basically working. It runs all 5 minutes,
updates, builds if necessary and submits the result to our dart2 server.
Problem: the data arrives at the server (in Temporary/Filexxx.xml.gz) but
doesn't seem to be processed. This means it stays there and doesn't appear
on the webpage.
Any idea what could be wrong ?

Thanks
Alex