[CMake] Dashboard utility

Jonas Christian Drewsen kde at xspect.dk
Tue Jan 2 15:20:11 EST 2007

Hey,

	I'm a fairly new to cmake but love it so far :) I tried to setup dart in
order to get a nice dashboard of test results (ctest) but didn't have the
patience to get it running. I noticed that the resulting xml files from ctest
can be sent to a remote destination (using DartConfig.cmake). Therefore, I
decided to create a more simple way to display the test results by
transforming the xml files into html files. The utility can be found at:

http://xspect.dk/cdashboard-0.1.tar.gz

I would just like your opinion about if this is a completely wrong way to go
ahead or if similar, more mature utilities, already exists (dart not included
of cause)

Other feedback is welcome as well :)

Greets,
Jonas