[CMake] Re: attempt to summarize

Rodolfo Schulz de Lima rodolfo at rodsoft.org
Tue Dec 18 16:41:23 EST 2007

Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there were a lot of emails, I'll try to make a summary.
> So what is needed to get a big "market share" for cmake and what seems to be
> required in cmake features.
> This is not intended to be a task list for Kitware, e.g. ant and the support
> for languages would be nice as contributions from somebody who actually uses
> that stuff.

Thanks for organizing those!

Since it'll be on a wiki, I'd add 'lua language support', just to put it
on the table for further debate whether we should strive for backwards
compatibility in detriment to newer features or use a stronger script
language and, might I add, solve at least 3 points you've mentioned.

Regards,
rod