[CMake] New compiler module for Digital Mars' D language -- one problem remains!

Tim Burrell tim.burrell at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 13:38:04 EDT 2007

Hi Alexander,

Thanks very much for the patch!  This does exactly what I needed!  I
just finished testing and the D module is now working great on all
platforms and compilers finally.

Will this patch make it into CVS and eventually an upcoming CMake release?

I'm also curious, what would it take to get the D modules into the
default CMake install?  Of course I would be willing to take
maintainership of them.

If anyone is curious they can be viewed here:
http://svn.dsource.org/projects/cmaked/trunk/cmaked/

Current homepage is here: http://www.dsource.org/projects/cmaked/wiki

Thanks again,

Tim.