[CMake] preprocessor definitions seem to fail... (Visual Studio)

Maik Keller atracks at gmx.de
Thu Aug 23 09:50:38 EDT 2007

Hello,

I discovered another problem in my project:

I need some preprocessor definitions which I usually create in a Visual Studio project by myself. Now, I tried to do it with cmake but it obviously has no effect, which means I am not able to compile my project.

This is what I already tried (VCC is my preprocessor definition):

SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(${LIB_NAME} PROPERTIES DEFINE_SYMBOL "VCC")

or:

SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(${LIB_NAME} PROPERTIES COMPILE_FLAGS "VCC")

Where is my mistake?

Thanks a lot,
Mick