[CMake] Qt4_AUTOMOC does not work

Ajay Divekar ajay.divekar at guardiantechintl.com
Tue Aug 21 15:14:35 EDT 2007

I am trying to port our QT4 application to use CMake. I am not able to
generate moc file with qt4_automoc command. I am not useing the "Header.moc"
include the .CXX files. Can anybody tell me what do I need to do just to
generate moc files? I am also investigating qt4_Generate_moc.

here is what my CMakeLists.txt file looks.

SET(qtproject_SRCS
    abcd.cpp
    xyz.cpp
)

QT4_AUTOMOC(${qtproject_SRCS})

Regards,

Ajay

<< This electronic message transmission contains information from Guardian Technologies that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field. >>