AW: AW: [CMake] How to create a solution folder in Visual Studio 2005?

MS ms.news at gmx.net
Tue Aug 14 16:48:50 EDT 2007

Hello,

I want to add an executable file (debug/release version) to the CTest
(ADD_TEST) due to the selected build type (debug/release). I use Visual
Studio 2005, so the executable file is written to the debug or release
folder corresponding to the build type. I have to query, which build type is
selected. How should I query the build type or is there a workaround?

Thanks for your help,
Markus