[CMake] Module to detect SDL_GFX

Oliver Dole odole at sand-labs.org
Tue Aug 14 11:05:25 EDT 2007

Hello,

You will find as an attachment a dummy cmake module which automates
SDL_GFX detection as it is already done for SDL_ttf, SDL_image...
This module is in fact a copy and paste with of course modifications
of SDL_image module done by Eric Wing.
Note that I have only tested it on Linux... So if anybody can confirm
that it works for other OS.

Regards,

--
Olivier DOLE