[CMake] Re: POSIX regex support

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Sat Aug 11 09:52:02 EDT 2007

Quoting Brandon Van Every <bvanevery at gmail.com>:

Guys,

No need for terse words. I took it as a joke from the very beginning.
Thank you Alexander and Bill for standing up.

Anyway, back to topic: is Kitware going to work on PCRE support in
CMake? I will be quite busy for the next 2 months, but that's
something I would definitely volunteer to if nobody is going to take it.

> On 8/10/07, Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman at kitware.com> wrote:
>> Brandon Van Every wrote:
>> >
>> > I don't trust smileys, people may not notice them.  The above was
>> > clearly a joke, except for the shooting part.
>> >
>> > Let me state the matter seriously.
>> >

>> Sure, it is a bad idea, and technically I agree with you.  I would much
>> rather have seen the above paragraph
>
> But it's so... boring!!
>
>> without the, sick, depraved, and shooting part.
>> Lets try and keep
>> the discussion on the list technical in nature and avoid name calling.
>
> Fine, fine.
> OPTION(HUMORLESS "For those refusing to laugh" ON)
>

> Cheers,
> Brandon Van Every

Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org