[CMake] RPM for CPack?

Christian Convey christian.convey at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 09:19:19 EDT 2007

On 8/3/07, Eric Noulard <eric.noulard at gmail.com> wrote:
> > But when I do this, I don't find any files named
> > CPackSourceConfig.cmake in my build directory ('x').
>
> Did you
>
> INCLUDE(CPack) in your root CMakeLists.txt ?

Nope :)  That fixed it.

The project I'm helping to package is lead by a guy who's very leery
of having anything specific to any particular operating-system
appearing in his source tree.  So I've been trying to accomplish
packaging with as few changes to his own CMakeLists.txt files as
possible.

Fortunately, putting INCLUDE(CPack) in his top-level CMakeLists.txt
file *should* be sufficiently OS-agnostic to pass muster.