[CMake] *Updated* Eclipse CDT4 CMake Generator - Pre-Alpha version

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 03:51:07 EDT 2007

2007/8/1, Alexander Neundorf <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net>:
> On Wednesday 01 August 2007 04:12, Miguel A. Figueroa-Villanueva wrote:
> > Update patch and source.
>
> I committed it to cvs with only minor cosmetical changes.

Thanks you for that.

Would it be possible to have "some"
downloadable CMake CVS version snapshot built
For example in: http://www.cmake.org/files/vSnapshots/

I would like some user to test CMake CDT Generator on Windows
but I have no windows machine at hand for building CVS version of CMake
and my user may not be able to build CMake.

I think binary snapshot may be useful to widen testing?
I may contribute intel linux built if you find it both
feasible and useful.

Erk