[CMake] install() and EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL issue ( reconfirmed in 2.4.7 )

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 10:01:02 EDT 2007

On 8/2/07, Alexandru Ciobanu <aciobanu at matrox.com> wrote:
> Hi, Brandon!
>
> I am on 32bit Linux. I've reproduced this on the
> following systems (with 2.4.6 and 2.4.7):
>  - Red Hat Enterprise 5
>  - SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
>  - Ubuntu 7.04
>
> On these systems cmake generates Makefiles.

I'm not shocked.  Anecdotally we've seen weird dependency errors for
Chicken on Linux, but since I'm not the Linux guy, we were never able
to pin down the problem.  Instead I changed something about the build
and the dependency problem went away.  I suspect there's a bug or two
lurking in Linux dependency checking toolchains.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every