[CMake] Project and specific variables

Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com
Wed Aug 1 03:38:21 EDT 2007

Hi List,

I had a discussion last time and the topic of the discussion was following:

When you use PROJECT, you normally get the two variablse <PROJECT_NAME>_SOURCE_DIR and <PROJECT_NAME>_BINARY_DIR.
As I got informed these both varibales are only used for backward compatibility and shall not be used anymore.
Instead of that someone may use CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR.

Can somebody tell me if that's right or can the project variables used?

Thanks for clearing the problem.

Greetings

Alexander

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.