[CMake] Adding miscellaneous files to ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND

Mike Talbot mtalbot at abingdon.oilfield.slb.com
Fri Apr 20 11:15:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have created a custom build rule to generate doxygen documentation for
my project like this:

FIND_PACKAGE(Doxygen)
CONFIGURE_FILE(
  ${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/doxyfile.in
  ${PROJECT_BINARY_DIR}/doxyfile)

ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET(DOCUMENTATION
    COMMAND ${DOXYGEN} ${PROJECT_BINARY_DIR}/doxyfile)

This works fine, however I have a number of non-source documentation
files (i.e. .txt files with doxygen-style documentation) that I would
like to appear in this DOCUMENTATION project in Visual Studio.  Can I
add arbitrary files to a custom target?  (This works for ADD_LIBRARY and
ADD_EXECUTABLE.)

Thanks,
Mike