[CMake] Multiple generators on the same library

Teodor Calin Hanchevici calin.hanchevici at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 15:05:09 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I want to generate both nmake files and visual studio project files for the
same libraries. When I try to do this I get this error:

CMake Error: Error: generator : NMake Makefiles
Does not match the generator used previously: Visual Studio 7 .NET 2003
Either remove the CMakeCache.txt file or choose a different binary
directory.

I tried using -DCMAKE_BINARY_DIR and -D CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR but did not
work.

Is it possible to do this? If yes what do I have to do.

Thank you,
calin