[CMake] The input line is too long (MinGW)

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 20:59:49 EDT 2006

On 9/21/06, Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com> wrote:
> Martin Dobias wrote:
> > I try to build executable in my project (using about 150 source files)
> > with CMake and MinGW. When it comes to linking I get an error message
> > from system saying:
> >
> > The input line is too long.
>
> What version of CMake are you using?  This has been fixed in CVS CMake
> and will be fixed in 2.4.4 but I don't remember if the fix is already in
> 2.4.3.
>
> -Brad

I'm using 2.4.3. However latest CVS version still doesn't work and the
error is still there.

Moreover I've found some more problems in CVS version:

- macro UseQt4.cmake has a small bug: if you use Qt3Support library
you have to do ADD_DEFINITIONS(-DQT3_SUPPORT) which was done
automatically in 2.4.3. Or is it intended behaviour?

- CMakeSetup from CSV has been crashing when clicked Configure...

bye,
Martin