[CMake] sysconfdir and localstatedir

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Thu Sep 7 10:03:33 EDT 2006

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 12:41:39 +0200
Von: frederic heem <frederic.heem at telsey.it>
An: cmake <cmake at cmake.org>
Betreff: [CMake] sysconfdir and localstatedir

> Hi,
> What are the equivalent of sysconfdir and localstatedir ?
>
> ./configure  --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
> would be
> cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -D???=/etc --D???=/var
> Thanks,

Usually with cmake everything is installed relativ to CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX. If you want different behaviour you can adjust it yourself by using the new INSTALL() command with *absolute* paths as DESTINATION. That's what we are doing for KDE4.
You can do
set(SYSCONFDIR "/etc" CACHE)
and you will be able to edit it via ccmake.

Bye
Alex