[CMake] make install not works for me

Brandon J. Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 04:20:55 EDT 2006

Slava Semushin wrote:
>  What I should fix in my CMakeLists.txt?

Um, you didn't send us this, so how could we tell you?

>  And why documents WritingCMakeLists.html and
>     Examples.html not mentioned about installation and related
>     variables/rules?

Because we're slack.  We all have way too much of our own code to write,
and we don't take the time to write first class documentation and
tutorials.  To make up for this shameless lack of discipline about
coherent online documentation, we're excellent at answering questions on
this mailing list.  Really, just ask more questions, that's the way to
go around here.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every