[CMake] Mailing lists for cvs and bugtracker

Joerg Mayer jmayer at loplof.de
Wed Sep 6 07:47:45 EDT 2006

On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 12:26:24PM +0100, Filipe Sousa wrote:
> Joerg Mayer wrote:
> > I'd like to follow development of cmake a bit more closely. In order to
> > do that, many other open source projects have mailing lists that follow
> > the cvs commit and the bug tracking system.
> > Is something like that available and just not mentioned on the mailing

> http://www.cmake.org/Testing/Dashboard/MostRecentResults-Nightly/Dashboard.html
> and open "n Files Changed"

That's a nice page (and has been bookmarked :-)
but I really prefer a mailinglist, so I don't have to poll for the
information. Also, just using a mailreader and see each patch individually
without having to do many mouseclicks tpo access that same information
is my preferred way of accessing such information.

Thanks
   Joerg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer at loplof.de>