[CMake] [SUBVERSION] Retrieve details of your working copy

Tristan Carel tristan.carel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 15:18:24 EDT 2006

On 10/26/06, Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com> wrote:
> Tristan Carel wrote:
> > In Modules/readme.txt, in the list of variables to provide, I can read:
>
> [...]
>
> > FindSubversion.cmake   -> capitalized
> > vs
> > IF(SUBVERSION_FOUND)   -> uppercased
>
> [...]
>
> For a while I was arguming that the case-ness should always match but I
> think its too late.

I agree!
don't lose hope:)

RC1 in attachment.

I use `Subversion_WC_INFO' both as variable and macro.
As the variable Subversion_WC_INFO contains the output of the command
run by the macro Subversion_WC_INFO, I guess it makes sense. As there
are 2 specific namespaces, there are no behavior problem. I don't
think it can confuse people.

Thx for the review!
--
Tristan Carel