[CMake] CTest still unable to communicate with Dart2 server

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Oct 25 09:38:36 EDT 2006

Using localhost is not a realistic long term scenario that can be
shared by multiple users anyhow... Does this work if you try
submitting by real name or IP instead of using "localhost"? Does it
work if you submit from another machine?

I agree that it should work, but I'm not really surprised it doesn't.
We typically test things as they're most likely to be used first. You
may be the first ever to try this... :-)

If I had easy access to a Dart2 server I'd try to repro this. It's
going to take me some time to get a test one setup though. Not sure I
can spare the cycles in the near future...