[CMake] CPack (NSIS) error - hello example

Peter Visser pervulgo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 05:44:12 EDT 2006

Hello,

I would like to use CPack to make an install package with NSIS for win32.

I downloaded the hello example (http://www.cmake.org/HTML/Examples.html)
added "INCLUDE(CPack)" to the CMakeLists.txt (
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:Packaging_With_CPack) and tried to run "make
package"

However an error occurs, according to the NSIS error log this happens:
File: "e:*/Temp/cmake/CMakeExample/build/*_CPack_Packages/win32/NSIS/HELLO-
0.1.1-win32\*.*" -> no files found.

When tried the same example under linux an empty "HELLO-0.1.1-Linux.tar.gz"
is created, so I must be doing something wrong.

Do I need to specify a "INSTALL(...)" rule in order to use CPack
succesfully?

Any help appreciated,

Peter.