[CMake] Can't use Boost ??

Anders Sundman anders.sundman at optonova.se
Wed Oct 18 03:40:46 EDT 2006

This is a general problem that doesn't only effect Boost. All libraries
that build with some sort of filename decorations (eg. for toolset,
runtime, etc) are currently tricky to manage with CMake.

I have submitted a feature request (Bug #3666 - FIND_LIBRARY with
wildcards) that, if implemented, hopefully will resolve these problems.

Best regards, Anders Sundman