[CMake] example of ctest --build-and-test

Luigi Calori l.calori at cineca.it
Mon Oct 16 12:14:08 EDT 2006

I have the following problem:
 a master cmake project that wants to configure and build a series of
slave cmake projects
I' ve tried several hacking but not found an elegant solution.
I' ve read from the list that the

ctest --build-and-test

could be used for that but did not found any example: any suggestion?
The main reason for such a request is that I would like to have targets
that download from CVS,configure and build projects, so to
use the master build phase as a kind of interface to all the tedious
step of grabbibg things from the net, configuring and building.
Are there any examples ?

Thanks in advance