CMake FAQ updates (Was Re: [CMake] -fPIC flag on object build for static lib targets?)

Warren Turkal wt at atmos.colostate.edu
Mon Oct 2 15:04:31 EDT 2006

On Monday 02 October 2006 08:38, Brad King wrote:
> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ#Does_CMake_support_.22convenience.22_li

There are some references to 2.2 being the current release and having to use
the current development for some features. Presumably, this info should be
updated with respect to 2.4.

Specifically, questions 2.6, 2.7, and 5.10 seem to be affected.

Question 2.6 could probably be removed. Question 2.7 could be updated to not
refer to a version number or at least not refer to 2.2 as a future release.
Question 5.10 looks like its not relevant to modern versions either.

I would update the wiki, but I wanted to get some concensus before removing
any questions.

wt
--
Warren Turkal, Research Associate III/Systems Administrator
Colorado State University, Dept. of Atmospheric Science