[CMake] CMake Build References

Brian Little brian.little at emergent.net
Wed Nov 29 15:40:33 EST 2006

I am somewhat new to CMake, but have delved into it pretty hard over the last
couple months and have a couple questions for the group.

Is there a flag or means to:

1)       Not have Makefiles use CMake callback commands

2)       Create VC Solutions that use only relative paths

3)       Have CMake generate VC Solutions with the same GUIDs each time

4)       Not have VC Solutions contain CMake build steps to regenerate the
build if the CMake files change

The main reason for this is we want to be able to generate build files that
we can send to a customer without requiring them to use CMake.  We like it,
but we cannot guarantee that all our customers will want to use it.  So we
want to be able strip all CMake references from the build files before we
ship.

Thanks,

Brian