[CMake] Problem writing FindTPProto.cmake

Jure Repinc jlp at holodeck1.com
Sat Nov 25 20:00:43 EST 2006

Hi,

I've just started working on a new project and I have decided to try
using CMake for it. The project depends on TPProto library so I also had
to write FindTPProto.cmake (file attached).

The problem is that when I run cmake on the folder with CMakeLists.txt
where I included the line:
find_package( TPProto REQUIRED )
I get this error:
CMake Error: TPProto_DIR is not set.  It must be set to the directory
containing TPProtoConfig.cmake in order to use TPProto.

I have also moved FindTPProto.cmake to the folder where other
Find*.cmake files are. Now I don't know what is going wrong so any help
would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--
JLP's Blog - http://jlp.holodeck1.com/blog/