[CMake] Re: AW: Wrong interpretation of "optimized" and "debug" Qt-libs in TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Nov 23 08:06:00 EST 2006

wedekind wrote:
> Hello Bill,
>

>> There was a change....   What version of QT are you using?  Also, what
>> FindQt are you using?
>> What is the value of QT_QT_LIBRARY?
>>

> I am using Qt 3.3.5, FindQt3.cmake and QT_QT_LIBRARY is correctly set to
> "/home/wedekind/ThirdParty/QT/3.3.5", which is the root dir of my
> qt-installation.

That sounds like a problem, you said you were doing this:

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(JCore optimized ${QT_QT_LIBRARY} debug
${QT_QT_LIBRARY_DEBUG})

So, expanded that would be:
t_l_l(JCore optimized /full/path/with/no/lib debug /path/to/a/lib)

QT_QT_LIBRARY should be the full path including the library.
QT_QT_LIBRARY_DEBUG should be the full path to the debug library,
including the library.

-Bill