[CMake] What is the status of CMake on DJGPP?

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Thu Nov 16 17:43:16 EST 2006

Von: "Alexander Neundorf" <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net>

..
> I'm not sure, but I think you can't.
> So actually I think a cmake for DOS should also be built under DOS. And
> actually this can't be that hard with DJGPP. I "used" it like 10 years
> ago for a few weeks, when I started to learn C and switched from DOS to
> Linux. At this time it felt very unDOSish, so probably quite UNIXish.
> Maybe it's even still on my old AMD K6 box...

I just checked, it's indeed still on the old box. gcc 2.7.2.1. Is this one good enough for cmake ?  Didn't see a bash or sh though. Dynamic linking shouldn't be possible at all IIRC.

Bye
Alex

--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl