[CMake] Re: 'make dist' like target

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Thu Nov 16 07:44:42 EST 2006

Ok, in CPack you can specify what files you want to copy. It is a bit
of a hard process and since most of our CVS repositories are fairly
clean I never thought of that. That said, I can see somebody doing an
in-source build and then try to make a source TAR. I will document how
to specify exact files to be copied.

Andy