AW: [CMake] [CPack] Changing the appearance of the NSIS installer

wedekind wedekind at caesar.de
Mon Nov 13 04:03:47 EST 2006

Hello David

> You should be able to use your own NSIS.template.in file if you name it
> exactly the same as CMake's copy and then add the directory containing
> your own copy of it to CMAKE_MODULE_PATH.
>
> For example, if your copy is in a subdirectory of your source directory
> named "Templates," you could do this...:
> SET(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/Templates"
> ${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH})
> ... prior to including the CPack file in your CMakeLists.
>
> Let me know if this doesn't work. I haven't tried it myself with this
> particular file, but it should work...

Unfortunately this does not work for me :( I have set the CMAKE_MODULE_PATH
like you have described but CMake obviously chooses its own
NSIS.template.in.

Why does overwriting the module path like this does not work? I have done it
in my "root" CMakeLists.txt before including CPack.

Should CMake/CPack be expanded here?

Cheers

Marco