[CMake] [CPack] Changing the appearance of the NSIS installer

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Nov 9 11:04:12 EST 2006

Marco,

You should be able to use your own NSIS.template.in file if you name it
exactly the same as CMake's copy and then add the directory containing your
own copy of it to CMAKE_MODULE_PATH.

For example, if your copy is in a subdirectory of your source directory
named "Templates," you could do this...:
SET(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/Templates"
${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH})
... prior to including the CPack file in your CMakeLists.

Let me know if this doesn't work. I haven't tried it myself with this
particular file, but it should work...

HTH,
David