[CMake] Will there be an "official" (documented) version of cpack?

wedekind wedekind at caesar.de
Mon Nov 6 09:07:29 EST 2006

Hello,

I am using CMake 2.4.3 a little while now (on windows, linux, mac) and have
just begun discovering CPack. I have managed to create a simple installer on
a windows platform quite easily. But I am missing some kind of a
CPack-documentation. At least a list of command line parameters like cmake
or ctest have. A complete list of all CPACK* commands would be great too. I
guess I will have to look at the sources for now to find all of them?

It would be great to have such documentation since CPack looks very
promising.

Cheers

Marco